What LANCOME Claims:
Instant lifting-effect and illuminating tinted skincare
More than a BB cream, a new generation of multi-function tinted skincare to moisturize, lift and instantly even skin tone.
Beyond lifting, instant skin illumination.
Lancôme creates its 1st lifting and color-correcting skincare enriched with Multi-Tension technology.
Multi-Action Rejuvenating Effect:
• Skin feels firmer and denser, as if lifted. Wrinkles appear reduced, and skin’s texture feels smoother.
• This tinted formula blends effortlessly to instantly illuminate, give a more even skin tone and improve skin’s radiance.
Smooth and tightened, skin visibly catches the light.
Available in 4 universal shades to awaken dull complexions and tone down redness.
Our 1st multi-action tinted skincare that rejuvenates skin’s appearance: skin’s density, texture and tone is enhanced.
Innovation from Lancôme laboratories:
1. Lifting and Firming: Enriched with Multi-Tension technology designed to target the upper layers of the skin.*
2. Color-Correction: As we age, skin loses its natural, youthful color and each skin tone evolves differently. Our color specialists have developed the Bio-chromatic technology to even out the complexion, allow skin to capture light and correct color changes due to aging.
Rénergie Éclat is available in 4 shades for all skin tones, from fair to deep:
• Fair/Rosy skin: Shade 1 tones down redness.
• Fair/Beige skin: Shade 2 calms yellowing.
• Golden/Beige skin: Shade 3 illuminates olive tones.
• Golden/Dark skin: Shade 4 awakens grey tones.
More than a BB cream, Rénergie Éclat Multi-Lift delivers instant lifting and color correction, restoring the contour and color of a youthful complexion.
A few thing to point out though is that its' claims of being more than a BB cream because it "moisturises, lift and instantly even skin tone" - however, isn't this the same as most if not all BB creams out there? So where is the 'more'??? Their 'multi-action rejuvenating effect' is nothing new to BB creams is it? Have I misunderstood something or does Lancome's research team need to do more research?!