Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Urban Decay EyeShadows and Palette!

I am so looking forward to this, I've never been a fan of the naked palettes as the shades to me were not all that good, BUT, with their new palette and a new selection of shades, I can now pic n mix!


There’s 68 to choose from including best-sellers as well as a new shade line-up all available in five different finishes – Satin, Shimmer, Sparkle, Duotone and Matte.  They are said to have a soft velvety texture and the highy-pigmented colour that glides on effortlessly to make eyes pop in an instant.

I also love the look of the packaging.  The eyeshadow compacts have been revamped so that you can pop them out and place into a custom palette as shown above!

Urban Decay’s new eyeshadows and build your own palette will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment