Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Sensitive Skin 3: Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash



Twitter & Instagram: tinaHL82
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/tinaHL82

Description:


Cleanse your face of make-up and daily grime with our gentle yet effective, sulphate and petroleum free face wash to achieve a balanced, clean complexion without stripping away your skin’s natural moisture levels. We’ve blended soothing, balancing, deliciously fragrant grapefruit, petitgrain and frankincense essential oils with spruce knot extract to help improve and smooth the appearance of congested or problem complexions. Anti-oxidant rich moringa and rice bran oils help to brighten and polish the skin to leave it smooth and gently cleansed.
Smooth over face and neck, gently massaging wash in circular movements to dissolve make-up and grime. Close eyes and wipe carefully over lids and eye lashes, avoiding direct contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel. Apply our balancing face moisturiser or radiance face oil after to give a soft, clean and glowing complexion.

My View on this Face Wash:  So really to summarise what I've said in this video, this is a really gentle cleanser that doesn't strip the skin or leave it dry after use.  This is one of the few cleansers I've used that leaves my skin quite moisturised!  I generally used this as a gentle morning cleanser as I've found that it's not very effective at removing makeup and such.  I've found it great in the mornings as it doesn't leave my skin looking red or required me to extra moisturise to get a good base before makeup.  The use of natural ingredients and essential oils also reassured me that I wasn't applying any un-necessary parabens or sulphates on my skin.  However, like I've mentioned in the video, this has a very strong scent.  I personally am not adverse to scents and perfumes in my skincare (though prefer not to have any), but even I found the scent of this cleanser overwhelming.    I understand that the scents are from the essential oils, but eventually resorting to holding my breath every morning to cleanse my face became very tiresome and not how I wanted to start my mornings!  I did persevere until I finished all of this cleanser, however, unless I have a major breakout that required me to take care of my skin for several months, I am reluctant to repurchase this.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Decyl glucoside, Lauryl glucoside, Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Modified potato starch, Moringa oliefera (moringa) oil, Citric acid, Abies picea (spruce knot) extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract***, Citrus paradisi (grapefruit)*, Boswellia carteri (frankincense)*, Citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain)*, Cymbopogon martini (palma rosa)*, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang)*, Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile)*, Benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol** *natural pure essential oil **naturally occurring in essential oils ***certified organic ingredient


Where to buy & price:  16.00GBP for 125ml
https://www.balanceme.co.uk/face/product-family/daily-essentials/daily-essentials-pure-skin-face-wash/

Other Videos you maybe interested in!:

Empties No.2: Bobbi Brown, Heroine Make, Philosophy, Balance me etc...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebmYn-pNPjI

Fashion & Accessories Haul No.5 - ASOS & Primark!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSOlUXNT25Y

Review: Vibrating Foundation Puff/Sponge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMic-N7-CcY

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtyPIg5WY54

Makeup I have on:

Face:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer 002
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 01
Laneige Satin Finish Loose Powder 2 Natural Beige
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 03
No. 7 Summer of Dreams Bronzer
L'oreal Blush 115 True Rose
Soap & Glory Glow All Out Face Powder

Eyes:
Cyber Colors 24hr Eyebrow Duo Dark Brown
Chamayu Brows Up Brown
Heroine Make Kiss Me Smooth Liquid Liner Black
Dolly Wink Curl Mascara

Lips:
No. 7 Perfect Lips Pencil 20 Nude

Nails:
Sensationail Espresso Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment