Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

My Shellac Manicure

It's Sunday today, so with nothing to do, I decided to go for a shellac manicure to see what it's like compared to gel manicures etc.  I went to Sense of Touch in Sai Kung (beauty salon that does everything), and for HK$380 (was HK$330 ~ 27GBP for me as because I joined as a member) it included the Shellac polish plus hand massage and 'all the essentials for nail care'. 

End result is I love the colour, love getting my nails done there as its more relaxing, plus my cuticles are tidy and moisturised, and I don't know what they did to my nails before applying the polish, but they looked so healthy I was debating whether I should just forgo the polish!  So well worth the money, and much better than just going to a nail salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment