Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year Resolution 2012!!

I hope everyone had a happy New Year's day and hope no one's suffering too much from hangovers' etc!!

So, new year, new resolutions.......

1.  Spend more 'play time' with my little boy - he's two years and nine months old now, and although I see to he's everyday needs, I feel I need to spend proper 'play and teach' time with him....I definetly don't spend enough play time with him!!


2.  Stick to my new skincare routine.  I've come to my senses and realise there is not much I can do to get rid of my acne scars in short of laser, so, gone are the days of using items that strips my skin of moisture etc.  I'm now using products that nourishes my skin - watch out for my new skincare routine video!

3.  Deep cleaning my makeup brushes at least once a week.....no point starting a new skincare and ruining it by using dirty brushes!


4.  Keep up to date with the latest news - whether its political, entertainment, healthcare, science - I feel I've been too lazy the last few months and have no idea whats going on with the world!


Well that's it for now, I may add one or two more, but don't want to jinx this by listing too many things and not sticking to it come February!

No comments:

Post a Comment