Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Dior Summer Mix Collection

A collection of beautiful summer shades:


The nail shades includes 118 Acapulco (yellow), 158 Calypso (red), 178 Cosmo (pink), and 198 Lagoon (blue).....I personally love the look of Acapulco and Cosmo!  They are supposedly extremely glossy to the extent you won't need a top coat and fast drying.......guess I'll have to buy to test this......:)

There are two new shades to the Dior Ultra-gloss lipglosses and they are Rouge Croisiere #854 (red) and Rose Bikini #664 (pink).  The other two lip glosses are Orange Pareo – Limited Edition from the Dior Summer 2012 Collection and Gold Sunrise – Exclusive to the U.S

I believe they are out in June 2012 but will keep you up to date when I hear more about it!  Prices I think will be around 15GBP for the nail varnish and 20GBP for the glosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment